The upcoming pan-Asia Pacific Conference will in Singapore from 22nd to 23rd March 2018.
Like all Postgres Events, PGConf APAC will be a great opportunity for you to get introduced to leading PostgreSQL users, developers, and to learn about the latest PostgreSQL release features.
Call For Papers
Call for Papers is officially open! Some of the topics which can be used for submitting a talk are-
- Migration projects
- Performance troubleshooting and tuning
- noSQL and geo-spatial features of Postgres
- Unique use-case and customer stories
- Useful new features in PostgreSQL 10
Of course we are happy to accept paper proposals on any other interesting topics as well.
- CFP - 10th October - 15th December 2017
- Event Schedule Announced - 7th January 2018
- Event Dates - 22nd to 23rd March 2018
- Early Bird Registration closes - 7th January 2018
We have opened up registration and ticket sale. Early bird registration closes on 7th Jan 2018. You can get tickets on http://2018.pgconfapac.org/tickets
For More information
If you have any further query regarding the conference, CFP or sponsorship please get in touch with our team - pgconfapac[at]googlegroups[dot]com or apac-organizer[at]pgconf[dot]org
More details about schedule, venue and tickets for PGConf APAC - http://2018.pgconfapac.org/