Faster PostgreSQL query performance on Amazon with PG Nitrous
Andy Ellicott has spent over 20 years launching and growing adoption of new databases. He's held executive product strategy and developer advocacy roles at Crate.io, Cloudant/IBM, Vertica, VoltDB, and others. He enjoys being on the forefront of DBMS technology because he enjoys working with the early adopters--the software development vanguard who are transforming the way we work and live.
Do you need faster Amazon RDS query performance? Need to scale end-user reporting and dashboarding in your RDS applications or add more complex analytics?
Join us to learn about PG Nitrous, a new PostgreSQL cloud solution hosted on AWS EC2 by Swarm64. In this webinar we will demonstrate how to accelerate Amazon RDS PostgreSQL query performance by 30x by using PG Nitrous as a fast-query replica.
- What's PG Nitrous?
- Using PG Nitrous as a fast-query replica for Amazon RDS PostgreSQL
- Best use cases - large-scale reporting, analytics (OLAP) and other query-intensive projects
- PG Nitrous price-performance benchmarks
- How to set up and query a PG Nitrous replica
- 2021 May 6 13:00 EDT
- 1 h
- 2021 Postgres Conference Webinars
- Requires Registration:
- Yes (Registered: 127)