Configuring PostgreSQL for Faster Analytic Query Performance
Sebastian loves to play with different technologies and bring them together to build creative solutions. In his role as Solution Architect at Swarm64 he helps customers to performance-optimize their PostgreSQL and understand how to fit Swarm64 DA into their environments.
Are you using PostgreSQL for query-intensive applications like reporting and charting, analytics (OLAP/HTAP), or data warehousing?
Join us on February 4 to learn straightforward ways to get the best possible query performance from PostgreSQL.
Swarm64 Solution Architect, Sebastian Dressler, will cover proven PostgreSQL configuration tuning best practices that have helped PostgreSQL users significantly boost analytic query performance. Topics include:
- Configuring for parallel processing
- HTAP approaches - fast analytic queries on transactional (OLTP) tables
- PostgreSQL query acceleration extensions
- Divide & conquer: using replicas to scale OLAP performance
- 2021 February 4 13:00 EST
- 1 h
- 2021 Postgres Conference Webinars
- Requires Registration:
- Yes (Registered: 191)