Why your company needs a Database-as-a-Service strategy
No video of the event yet, sorry!
Running Postgres in Kubernetes requires planning to create the connection and ensure its clusters co-exist peacefully with other platforms. Operating a Kubernetes Postgres service requires clear thinking and a plan for making the most of it, particularly to simplify the management of upgrades and the avoidance of cloud lock-in. Running Postgres as a service would simplify your team’s ability to optimally run.
This webinar will address how:
- Application developers have come to expect services on-demand.
- DBAs struggle with patching and upgrading databases.
- Line of business managers need the flexibility to migrate workloads from one cloud to another, or off the cloud altogether.
- The secret to pleasing everyone is to run a Database-as-a-Service.
In this talk, we'll cover what it takes to run Postgres as-a-Service.
- 1 h
- PostgresWorld Webinars 2022
- Requires Registration:
- Yes (Registered: 34)