Live Demo: Creating A Single Point Of Access To Multiple Postgres Servers Using Starburst Presto
Starburst Presto is an open-source method to create a single point of access to multiple Postgres servers at once. In the first session, you saw the architecture and technology behind it. This session will:
- Review the architecture and environment of Presto.
- Share the practical considerations and engineering choices for deploying Starburst Presto to solve your problems.
- Show the most common reference architectures, including small deployments that can run on your laptop for quick queries through enterprise-level architectures that can scale to hundreds of concurrent users and dozens of data sources.
- Run an install of Presto, live, and connect multiple servers showing you how to run it in your own lab or environments.
By the end of this session, you will know the architectures, engineering, and usage of Starburst Presto for your own use-cases and environments and be able to see how it fits into your Postgres environment.
- 2020 September 30 10:00 UTC
- 1 h
- Postgres Webinar Series