Monitoring Strategy Considerations
IT Administrators need to keep an eye on Availability, Performance, and Storage of mission- critical environments. There are many things to consider as you develop a Monitoring and Diagnostics strategy. Items to consider include:
- All-in-one or Specialized?
- Build vs Buy
- Real-time diagnostics vs 24x7 monitoring
- Architecture: Agents? Overhead? Flexibility?
- Configuration: On-prem? Cloud? Hybrid?
- Alerting, Notifications, Actions
- How do I determine what is ‘normal’ activity?
- Advisories / Troubleshooting Suggestions
- Document / Communicate
- Postgres Metrics and Use Cases
Please join us for our live webinar as we cover all this and more!
- 2020 September 15 10:00
- 1 h
- Postgres Webinar Series
- Requires Registration:
- Yes (Registered: 113)