The month of January is just about over and we are coming up on the end of our Early Bird registration window for PostgresConf US 2018, which takes place in Jersey City, New Jersey from April 16th to April 20st at The Westin Jersey City Newport.
You have until tomorrow to purchase your tickets for $200 off for the largest PostgreSQL conference in the world. Early Bird tickets are on sale here through January 31.
We are excited to announce that we received over 170 proposals for PostgresConf US 2018, with an impressive range of high quality content and speakers. On April 16th and 17th, we are pleased to offer a choice of 15 different training sessions so you are sure to have the chance to dig deep into a topic that interests you. Some of our training classes are:
- Mastering PostgreSQL Administration
- Tutorial on Modern PostgreSQL High Availability
- Deep Dive into PostgreSQL Authentication Methods
- Digging into Advanced SQL
- The postgresql.conf from A-Z: Includes Postgres Performance and Maintenance
For a complete list, check out the events page for all of our training classes.
Also during PostgresConf, you will also have an opportunity to meet our great sponsors, including:
- Diamond: Amazon Web Services, Pivotal
- Platinum: Compose, OpenSCG, 2ndQuadrant, Microsoft
- Gold: Cybertec, JetBrains, Citus Data, EnterpriseDB, Linode, Timescale, Cockroach Labs
At the Westin Jersey City Newport, we have negotiated a discounted conference room rate of $260/night + applicable taxes for attendees. Be sure to book prior to March 26, 2018 - the conference rate is not guaranteed after this date. Rooms may be booked via our dedicated Westin booking page, or via telephone (888) 627-7148. If booking via telephone please mention "PostgresConf US 2018" to receive the group rate.
For more information, please visit the PostgresConf US 2018 website.
Stay tuned for our presentation and breakout sessions announcement. We look forward to seeing you in April!
P.S. Looking for a discount code? Check your local Postgres User Group mailing list.